Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness World Record with the Getstrength Human Bench Press Machine
Record attempt: Most Benchpresses of a Person in 1 Minute Record currently held by: Fernando Sauger, Spain, 111 times in one minute.
Record smashed: Steve managed an incredible 121 bench presses of Kerryn Amyes in one minute!
Profile: A powerlifter for 25 years, Steve Lousich has won the National Championships six times, the Oceania Championships five times and is a Commonwealth champion. In the sport of bench pressing, Steve has been National champion seven times and came third in the World Master Bench Press Championships twice. Now the veteran powerlifter faces a new challenge – bench pressing a person against the clock for one minute. Gracing his bench and ready to hold on tight is the very glamorous Kerryn Amyes, former Miss Hawaiian Tropics and Deal or No Deal model.
Incoming search terms:
- human bench
- kerryn amyes
- guinness world records strength
- nz all blacks workout
- Fernando Sauger
- strength world records
- spain bench presses world record attempt
- models of guinness world records of pressing bench
- kerryn amyes model
- kerryn amyes deal or no deal
- Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands Part 1 – Revisited – Steve Thompson For those of you who don’t know who I am and are thinking, “who is this clown?” - I have...
- The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President) The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President) Age: 41 Bodyweight: 110 Height:1.66m Best Squat:317.5 Kg Best Bench: 252.5 Kg Best Bench...
- Extreme Bench Press Variations for the Ultimate Press result! – Steve Thompson Lets talk variatation, every body knows bench press, there are still a few out there that don’t realise that a...
- Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands By Steve Thompson For those of you who don’t know who I am and are thinking, “who is this clown?”...
- Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements 1. Cambered Bar Shoulder Press Usually a bar you associate with squatting and good morning but press it overhead and...