Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar–
Name: Giovanni Capello
Co-ordinator of a Fitness program/ Strength and Conditioning Internship
Currently completing and internship with Athletics, Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
Greatest achievements as a trainer:
Completed a conditioning program for a special services Police Officer in Australia, worked on the conditioning for the Qatar Boxing Team and successfully achieving fitness goals for the vast amount of clients over the last 15 years.
Years in the Industry:
Fitness Industry = 15 years, Strength and Conditioning = 18 months
What strength coach or trainer has had the most impact on you and why?
Adam Beard. He gave me the opportunity and chance to learn what it takes to become a Strength and Conditioning Coach.
What are the positives of being a Strength and Conditioning Coach / Trainer?
It is a very challenging career and you never stop learning. It’s also very rewarding when you see how your coaching has impacted on an athletes performance.
What are the negatives?
So far I have haven’t experienced any in Strength and Conditioning. In the Fitness industry, I would say seeing how many overweight and un-healthy people there really are in our society and not being able to help everyone.
What advice would you have for those wishing to become a part of the industry?
Definitely put your hand up and get practical experience. Education is important but getting in and getting your hand dirty will accelerate your learning
What is your favorite exercise?
Favorite piece of equipment you have in your gym?
If you could change one thing what would it be?
Acting on my ambition to become a strength and conditioning coach sooner.
Incoming search terms:
- adam beard strength conditioning
- strength and conditioning jobs in new zealand
- rugby strength and conditioning internships
- strength and conditioning internships australia
- Strength and conditioning vacancies middle qatar
- giovanni capello strength and conditioning
- australian strength and conditioning jobs
- australian strength and conditioning internships
- australia strength and conditioning jobs
- rugby strength and conditioning internships 2013
- Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence Name: Aaron Kellett Profession : Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Team: Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence Greatest achievements as a...
- Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach Name: Jan Reyneke Profession Strength and Conditioning Coach Team North Harbour Air New Zealand Cup (ANZC) Greatest achievements as a trainer...
- Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club Name: Tom Mclaughlin Profession Strength & Conditioning Coach Team Bristol Rugby Club Greatest achievements as a trainer Youngest head of...
- Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach Name: Karsten Jensen Profession: Strength and Conditioning Coach Team: Work for various clients, including University of Toronto Greatest achievements as a trainer: 3 athletes...
- Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby Name: Nico de Villiers Profession: Strength and conditioning coach and rugby coaching Team: Stellenbosch Rugby Academy Greatest achievements as a trainer: Just started this...
- Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy Name: Simon Thomas (Simon15) Profession: Strength & Conditioning Coach Team: Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy Greatest achievements as...
- Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER Name: Ry Forshaw Profession Student (specialization in SC) Team :HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER Greatest achievements as a trainer : Assistant conditioner to university...
- Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team Name: Ashley Jones Profession Teacher Team Crusaders (Christchurch, New Zealand based team in Super 14 rugby) & Sanyo (Japanese corporate team in Japan...
- Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby Name: Brynley Abad Profession: Athletic Performance Coach Team: Queensland Reds Greatest achievements as a trainer: Out Benched the half back...
- Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach Ashley Jones I am not a sports scientist; I am a strength and...