Name: Simon Kent
Team: Auckland Rugby
Greatest achievements as a trainer:
Being in a position to influence and shape the physical development of the athletes that I work with.
Years in the Industry: Nine
What strength coach or trainer has had the most impact on you and why?
Being involved in the sport of Olympic Weightlifting has shaped many of my ideologies. There is no hiding place on the platform.
What are the positives of being a Strength and Conditioning Coach / Trainer?
Watching an athlete achieve his or her goals.
What are the negatives?
When I start thinking there are negatives, I’ll give it away.
What advice would you have for those wishing to become a part of the industry?
Absorb everything, ask questions, keep the good stuff, be honest with yourself and find a pathway that enables you to get the most out of the people that you train.
What is your favorite exercise? Clean & Jerk
Favorite piece of equipment you have in your gym?
Barbell – Simple, yet so effective.
Incoming search terms:
- auckland blues strength and conditioning coach
- strength and conditioning coach auckland
- mike mcgurn internship
- auckland blues conditioning
- sports conditioning coach swimming auckland
- simon kent auckland league
- simon kent auckland
- front squat vs back squat rugby
- auckland\s best strenght and conditioning coaches
- auckland strength
- Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club Name: Tom Mclaughlin Profession Strength & Conditioning Coach Team Bristol Rugby Club Greatest achievements as a trainer Youngest head of...
- Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby Name: Nico de Villiers Profession: Strength and conditioning coach and rugby coaching Team: Stellenbosch Rugby Academy Greatest achievements as a trainer: Just started this...
- Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach Name: Karsten Jensen Profession: Strength and Conditioning Coach Team: Work for various clients, including University of Toronto Greatest achievements as a trainer: 3 athletes...
- Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach Name: Jan Reyneke Profession Strength and Conditioning Coach Team North Harbour Air New Zealand Cup (ANZC) Greatest achievements as a trainer...
- Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach Name: Mike McGurn Profession Strength and Conditioning Coach Team Ospreys Greatest achievements as a trainer ; Winning Challenge Cup, Super League and World Club...
- Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence Name: Aaron Kellett Profession : Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Team: Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence Greatest achievements as a...
- Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar Name: Giovanni Capello Profession: Co-ordinator of a Fitness program/ Strength and Conditioning Internship Team: Currently completing and internship with Athletics, Strength...
- Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy Name: Simon Thomas (Simon15) Profession: Strength & Conditioning Coach Team: Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy Greatest achievements as...
- Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby Name: Brynley Abad Profession: Athletic Performance Coach Team: Queensland Reds Greatest achievements as a trainer: Out Benched the half back...
- Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach Ashley Jones I am not a sports scientist; I am a strength and...