Special care of your Strength Band will help prolong their life. Do not leave your Strength Band in the sun or bright lights, as with all natural rubbers oxidation will occur. When they are not being used it’s a good idea to keep them in your gym bag or dark space.
Key points to keeping your Strength Bands in top conditions are:
- Keep your Strength Bands inside at room temperature when not use.
- Wipe and dry your Strength Bands after use if they get wet during use.
- Keep your Strength Bands in a storage bag or dark space when not using them
- Keep them out of the hands of children
- Do not abuse the band, use the Strength Bands for what they have been designed to do.
Strength Bands should last you a very long time if you look after them. But eventually they will need to be replaced. Inspect you Strength Bands prior to exercise or use, if they look like they are damage or beginning to fray in anyway please to do not use them! They will need to be replaced.
All customers of getstrength.com and strengthband.com accept that they enter into activity with the equipment supplied by getstrength.com and strengthband.com entirely at their own risk and hold getstrength.com and strengthband.com personnel or equipment blameless for any damage, or injury to property or person whilst using the getstrength.com and strengthband.com equipment or information supplied. Always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program.
Buy your Strength Bands here
- Strength Band Resistance Chart Strength Band Resistance Chart See below Strength Band #1 (purple) #2 (red) #3 (blue) #4 (green) #5 (black) 58 Inches...
- Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands Part 1 – Revisited – Steve Thompson For those of you who don’t know who I am and are thinking, “who is this clown?” - I have...
- Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands By Steve Thompson For those of you who don’t know who I am and are thinking, “who is this clown?”...