1. MISS THE TREE BY JOHN RAHME
2. “A ten-person painting”. PART 2 – CULTURE By John Rahme.
3. THREE TEXT MESSAGES (A CHAMPIONS EYES) By John Rahme
4. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
5. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
6. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
7. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
8. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
9. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
10. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
11. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
12. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
13. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
14. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
15. Break Through That Workout Plateau
16. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
17. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
18. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
19. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
20. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
21. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
22. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
23. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
24. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
25. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
26. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
27. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
28. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
29. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
30. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
31. Getstrength Gym Membership
32. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
33. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
34. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
35. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
36. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
37. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
38. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
39. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
40. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
41. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
42. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
43. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
44. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
45. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
46. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
47. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
48. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
49. Squat with Weight Releasers
50. All orders this month will receive a free gift
51. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
52. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
53. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
54. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
55. New Deadlifting Shoes
56. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
57. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
58. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
59. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
60. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
61. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
62. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
63. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
64. Summer Boxing Routine
65. How to use Knee Sleeves
66. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
67. How to use Knee Wraps
68. How to use Lifting Straps
69. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
70. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
71. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
72. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
73. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
74. How to use Wrist Wraps
75. Weightlifting Belts
76. Atlas Stones Set
77. GS Powerlifting Belts
78. New Knee Sleeves
79. Wrist Wraps
80. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
81. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
82. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
83. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
84. Getstrength New Rig Range
85. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
86. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
87. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
88. Lower Body Power & Strength
89. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
90. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
91. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
92. Off Season Training Plans
93. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
94. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
95. New Front Squat Harness Video
96. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
97. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
98. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
99. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
100. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
101. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
102. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
103. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
104. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
105. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
106. Strength Band Update
107. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
108. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
109. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
110. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
111. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
112. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
113. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
114. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
115. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
116. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
117. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
118. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
119. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
120. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
121. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
122. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
123. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
124. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
125. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
126. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
127. Strength Band Care
128. Getstrength.com New Branding!
129. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
130. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
131. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
132. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
133. Strength Band Resistance Chart
134. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
135. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
136. Chain Deadlifts
137. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
138. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
139. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
140. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
141. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
142. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
143. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
144. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
145. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
146. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
147. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
148. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
149. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
150. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
151. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
152. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
153. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
154. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
155. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
156. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
157. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
158. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
159. EPOC is the Answer
160. Rugby Program
161. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
162. The Roads to Rome
163. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
164. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
165. Programming for Athletic Performance
166. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
167. May the Force be with you!
168. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
169. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
170. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
171. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
172. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
173. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
174. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
175. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
176. Warrior Princess
177. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
178. Triathlon Training Program
179. Strength Training Outline
180. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
181. Standing The Test Of Time
182. Power Play
183. Is a Programme right for you?
184. Training Plan
185. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
186. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
187. Double Trouble
189. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
190. Jump Progressions
191. Advanced bench training techniques
192. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
193. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition
194. The Reuben Simanu Interview
195. Weight Training, Conditioning & Weightlifting
196. The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President)
197. Clean start-Audit time
198. Part 1 of the interview series-by John Rahme
199. The Pencil Files Complete (final)
200. The Pencil Files Complete