1. Do you want to become a Calisthenics Pro?
2. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
3. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
4. What’s More Important for Weight Loss, Diet or Exercise?
5. How to Jump Higher to Dunk 2018
6. Understanding Steroid Addiction: Why Gym-Goers Are At-Risk
7. FROM LOW TO LIFE IN 3 By John Rahme
8. BECOME A NEW GEAR / PROTOTYPE TESTER
9. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – Natalie Jarman New Zealand
10. OPEN SOMEONE’S DOOR
11. MISS THE TREE BY JOHN RAHME
12. “A ten-person painting”. PART 2 – CULTURE By John Rahme.
13. THREE TEXT MESSAGES (A CHAMPIONS EYES) By John Rahme
14. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
15. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
16. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
17. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
18. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
19. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
20. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
21. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
22. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
23. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
24. Break Through That Workout Plateau
25. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
26. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
27. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
28. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
29. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
30. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
31. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
32. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
33. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
34. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
35. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
36. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
37. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
38. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
39. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
40. Getstrength Gym Membership
41. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
42. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
43. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
44. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
45. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
46. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
47. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
48. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
49. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
50. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
51. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
52. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
53. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
54. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
55. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
56. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
57. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
58. Squat with Weight Releasers
59. All orders this month will receive a free gift
60. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
61. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
62. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
63. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
64. New Deadlifting Shoes
65. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
66. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
67. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
68. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
69. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
70. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
71. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
72. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
73. Summer Boxing Routine
74. How to use Knee Sleeves
75. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
76. How to use Knee Wraps
77. How to use Lifting Straps
78. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
79. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
80. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
81. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
82. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
83. How to use Wrist Wraps
84. Weightlifting Belts
85. Atlas Stones Set
86. GS Powerlifting Belts
87. New Knee Sleeves
88. Wrist Wraps
89. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
90. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
91. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
92. Getstrength New Rig Range
93. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
94. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
95. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
96. Lower Body Power & Strength
97. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
98. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
99. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
100. Off Season Training Plans
101. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
102. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
103. New Front Squat Harness Video
104. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
105. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
106. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
107. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
108. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
109. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
110. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
111. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
112. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
113. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
114. Strength Band Update
115. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
116. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
117. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
118. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
119. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
120. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
121. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
122. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
123. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
124. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
125. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
126. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
127. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
128. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
129. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
130. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
131. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
132. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
133. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
134. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
135. Strength Band Care
136. Getstrength.com New Branding!
137. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
138. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
139. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
140. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
141. Strength Band Resistance Chart
142. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
143. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
144. Chain Deadlifts
145. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
146. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
147. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
148. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
149. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
150. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
151. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
152. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
153. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
154. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
155. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
156. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
157. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
158. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
159. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
160. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
161. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
162. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
163. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
164. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
165. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
166. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
167. EPOC is the Answer
168. Rugby Program
169. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
170. The Roads to Rome
171. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
172. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
173. Programming for Athletic Performance
174. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
175. May the Force be with you!
176. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
177. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
178. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
179. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
180. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
181. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
182. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
183. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
184. Warrior Princess
185. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
186. Triathlon Training Program
187. Strength Training Outline
188. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
189. Standing The Test Of Time
190. Power Play
191. Is a Programme right for you?
192. Training Plan
193. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
194. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
195. Double Trouble
197. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
198. Jump Progressions
199. Advanced bench training techniques
200. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition