1. OPEN SOMEONE’S DOOR
2. MISS THE TREE BY JOHN RAHME
3. “A ten-person painting”. PART 2 – CULTURE By John Rahme.
4. THREE TEXT MESSAGES (A CHAMPIONS EYES) By John Rahme
5. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
6. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
7. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
8. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
9. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
10. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
11. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
12. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
13. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
14. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
15. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
16. Break Through That Workout Plateau
17. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
18. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
19. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
20. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
21. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
22. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
23. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
24. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
25. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
26. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
27. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
28. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
29. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
30. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
31. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
32. Getstrength Gym Membership
33. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
34. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
35. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
36. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
37. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
38. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
39. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
40. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
41. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
42. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
43. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
44. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
45. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
46. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
47. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
48. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
49. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
50. Squat with Weight Releasers
51. All orders this month will receive a free gift
52. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
53. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
54. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
55. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
56. New Deadlifting Shoes
57. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
58. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
59. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
60. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
61. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
62. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
63. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
64. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
65. Summer Boxing Routine
66. How to use Knee Sleeves
67. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
68. How to use Knee Wraps
69. How to use Lifting Straps
70. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
71. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
72. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
73. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
74. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
75. How to use Wrist Wraps
76. Weightlifting Belts
77. Atlas Stones Set
78. GS Powerlifting Belts
79. New Knee Sleeves
80. Wrist Wraps
81. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
82. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
83. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
84. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
85. Getstrength New Rig Range
86. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
87. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
88. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
89. Lower Body Power & Strength
90. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
91. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
92. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
93. Off Season Training Plans
94. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
95. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
96. New Front Squat Harness Video
97. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
98. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
99. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
100. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
101. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
102. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
103. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
104. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
105. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
106. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
107. Strength Band Update
108. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
109. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
110. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
111. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
112. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
113. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
114. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
115. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
116. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
117. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
118. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
119. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
120. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
121. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
122. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
123. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
124. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
125. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
126. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
127. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
128. Strength Band Care
129. Getstrength.com New Branding!
130. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
131. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
132. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
133. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
134. Strength Band Resistance Chart
135. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
136. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
137. Chain Deadlifts
138. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
139. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
140. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
141. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
142. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
143. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
144. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
145. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
146. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
147. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
148. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
149. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
150. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
151. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
152. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
153. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
154. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
155. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
156. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
157. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
158. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
159. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
160. EPOC is the Answer
161. Rugby Program
162. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
163. The Roads to Rome
164. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
165. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
166. Programming for Athletic Performance
167. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
168. May the Force be with you!
169. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
170. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
171. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
172. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
173. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
174. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
175. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
176. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
177. Warrior Princess
178. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
179. Triathlon Training Program
180. Strength Training Outline
181. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
182. Standing The Test Of Time
183. Power Play
184. Is a Programme right for you?
185. Training Plan
186. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
187. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
188. Double Trouble
190. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
191. Jump Progressions
192. Advanced bench training techniques
193. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
194. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition
195. The Reuben Simanu Interview
196. Weight Training, Conditioning & Weightlifting
197. The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President)
198. Clean start-Audit time
199. Part 1 of the interview series-by John Rahme
200. The Pencil Files Complete (final)