1. FROM LOW TO LIFE IN 3 By John Rahme
2. BECOME A NEW GEAR / PROTOTYPE TESTER
3. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – Natalie Jarman New Zealand
4. OPEN SOMEONE’S DOOR
5. MISS THE TREE BY JOHN RAHME
6. “A ten-person painting”. PART 2 – CULTURE By John Rahme.
7. THREE TEXT MESSAGES (A CHAMPIONS EYES) By John Rahme
8. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
9. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
10. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
11. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
12. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
13. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
14. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
15. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
16. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
17. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
18. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
19. Break Through That Workout Plateau
20. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
21. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
22. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
23. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
24. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
25. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
26. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
27. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
28. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
29. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
30. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
31. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
32. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
33. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
34. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
35. Getstrength Gym Membership
36. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
37. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
38. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
39. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
40. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
41. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
42. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
43. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
44. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
45. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
46. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
47. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
48. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
49. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
50. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
51. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
52. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
53. Squat with Weight Releasers
54. All orders this month will receive a free gift
55. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
56. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
57. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
58. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
59. New Deadlifting Shoes
60. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
61. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
62. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
63. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
64. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
65. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
66. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
67. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
68. Summer Boxing Routine
69. How to use Knee Sleeves
70. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
71. How to use Knee Wraps
72. How to use Lifting Straps
73. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
74. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
75. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
76. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
77. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
78. How to use Wrist Wraps
79. Weightlifting Belts
80. Atlas Stones Set
81. GS Powerlifting Belts
82. New Knee Sleeves
83. Wrist Wraps
84. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
85. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
86. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
87. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
88. Getstrength New Rig Range
89. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
90. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
91. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
92. Lower Body Power & Strength
93. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
94. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
95. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
96. Off Season Training Plans
97. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
98. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
99. New Front Squat Harness Video
100. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
101. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
102. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
103. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
104. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
105. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
106. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
107. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
108. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
109. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
110. Strength Band Update
111. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
112. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
113. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
114. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
115. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
116. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
117. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
118. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
119. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
120. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
121. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
122. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
123. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
124. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
125. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
126. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
127. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
128. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
129. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
130. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
131. Strength Band Care
132. Getstrength.com New Branding!
133. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
134. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
135. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
136. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
137. Strength Band Resistance Chart
138. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
139. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
140. Chain Deadlifts
141. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
142. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
143. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
144. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
145. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
146. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
147. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
148. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
149. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
150. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
151. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
152. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
153. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
154. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
155. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
156. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
157. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
158. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
159. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
160. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
161. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
162. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
163. EPOC is the Answer
164. Rugby Program
165. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
166. The Roads to Rome
167. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
168. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
169. Programming for Athletic Performance
170. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
171. May the Force be with you!
172. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
173. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
174. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
175. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
176. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
177. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
178. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
179. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
180. Warrior Princess
181. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
182. Triathlon Training Program
183. Strength Training Outline
184. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
185. Standing The Test Of Time
186. Power Play
187. Is a Programme right for you?
188. Training Plan
189. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
190. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
191. Double Trouble
193. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
194. Jump Progressions
195. Advanced bench training techniques
196. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
197. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition
198. The Reuben Simanu Interview
199. Weight Training, Conditioning & Weightlifting
200. The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President)