1. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – Natalie Jarman New Zealand
2. OPEN SOMEONE’S DOOR
3. MISS THE TREE BY JOHN RAHME
4. “A ten-person painting”. PART 2 – CULTURE By John Rahme.
5. THREE TEXT MESSAGES (A CHAMPIONS EYES) By John Rahme
6. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
7. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
8. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
9. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
10. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
11. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
12. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
13. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
14. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
15. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
16. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
17. Break Through That Workout Plateau
18. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
19. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
20. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
21. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
22. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
23. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
24. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
25. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
26. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
27. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
28. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
29. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
30. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
31. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
32. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
33. Getstrength Gym Membership
34. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
35. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
36. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
37. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
38. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
39. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
40. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
41. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
42. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
43. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
44. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
45. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
46. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
47. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
48. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
49. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
50. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
51. Squat with Weight Releasers
52. All orders this month will receive a free gift
53. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
54. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
55. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
56. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
57. New Deadlifting Shoes
58. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
59. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
60. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
61. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
62. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
63. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
64. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
65. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
66. Summer Boxing Routine
67. How to use Knee Sleeves
68. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
69. How to use Knee Wraps
70. How to use Lifting Straps
71. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
72. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
73. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
74. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
75. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
76. How to use Wrist Wraps
77. Weightlifting Belts
78. Atlas Stones Set
79. GS Powerlifting Belts
80. New Knee Sleeves
81. Wrist Wraps
82. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
83. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
84. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
85. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
86. Getstrength New Rig Range
87. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
88. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
89. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
90. Lower Body Power & Strength
91. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
92. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
93. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
94. Off Season Training Plans
95. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
96. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
97. New Front Squat Harness Video
98. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
99. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
100. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
101. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
102. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
103. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
104. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
105. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
106. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
107. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
108. Strength Band Update
109. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
110. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
111. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
112. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
113. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
114. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
115. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
116. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
117. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
118. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
119. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
120. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
121. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
122. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
123. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
124. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
125. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
126. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
127. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
128. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
129. Strength Band Care
130. Getstrength.com New Branding!
131. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
132. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
133. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
134. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
135. Strength Band Resistance Chart
136. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
137. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
138. Chain Deadlifts
139. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
140. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
141. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
142. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
143. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
144. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
145. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
146. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
147. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
148. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
149. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
150. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
151. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
152. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
153. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
154. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
155. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
156. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
157. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
158. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
159. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
160. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
161. EPOC is the Answer
162. Rugby Program
163. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
164. The Roads to Rome
165. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
166. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
167. Programming for Athletic Performance
168. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
169. May the Force be with you!
170. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
171. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
172. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
173. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
174. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
175. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
176. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
177. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
178. Warrior Princess
179. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
180. Triathlon Training Program
181. Strength Training Outline
182. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
183. Standing The Test Of Time
184. Power Play
185. Is a Programme right for you?
186. Training Plan
187. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
188. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
189. Double Trouble
191. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
192. Jump Progressions
193. Advanced bench training techniques
194. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
195. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition
196. The Reuben Simanu Interview
197. Weight Training, Conditioning & Weightlifting
198. The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President)
199. Clean start-Audit time
200. Part 1 of the interview series-by John Rahme