1. Sling Shot Original
2. Nordic Lifting Powerlifting Shoes
3. Understanding Steroid Addiction: Why Gym-Goers Are At-Risk
4. FROM LOW TO LIFE IN 3 By John Rahme
5. BECOME A NEW GEAR / PROTOTYPE TESTER
6. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – Natalie Jarman New Zealand
7. OPEN SOMEONE’S DOOR
8. MISS THE TREE BY JOHN RAHME
9. “A ten-person painting”. PART 2 – CULTURE By John Rahme.
10. THREE TEXT MESSAGES (A CHAMPIONS EYES) By John Rahme
11. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
12. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
13. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
14. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
15. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
16. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
17. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
18. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
19. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
20. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
21. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
22. Break Through That Workout Plateau
23. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
24. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
25. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
26. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
27. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
28. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
29. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
30. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
31. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
32. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
33. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
34. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
35. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
36. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
37. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
38. Getstrength Gym Membership
39. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
40. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
41. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
42. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
43. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
44. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
45. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
46. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
47. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
48. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
49. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
50. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
51. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
52. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
53. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
54. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
55. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
56. Squat with Weight Releasers
57. All orders this month will receive a free gift
58. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
59. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
60. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
61. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
62. New Deadlifting Shoes
63. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
64. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
65. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
66. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
67. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
68. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
69. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
70. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
71. Summer Boxing Routine
72. How to use Knee Sleeves
73. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
74. How to use Knee Wraps
75. How to use Lifting Straps
76. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
77. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
78. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
79. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
80. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
81. How to use Wrist Wraps
82. Weightlifting Belts
83. Atlas Stones Set
84. GS Powerlifting Belts
85. New Knee Sleeves
86. Wrist Wraps
87. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
88. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
89. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
90. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
91. Getstrength New Rig Range
92. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
93. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
94. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
95. Lower Body Power & Strength
96. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
97. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
98. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
99. Off Season Training Plans
100. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
101. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
102. New Front Squat Harness Video
103. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
104. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
105. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
106. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
107. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
108. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
109. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
110. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
111. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
112. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
113. Strength Band Update
114. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
115. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
116. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
117. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
118. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
119. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
120. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
121. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
122. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
123. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
124. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
125. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
126. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
127. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
128. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
129. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
130. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
131. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
132. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
133. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
134. Strength Band Care
135. Getstrength.com New Branding!
136. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
137. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
138. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
139. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
140. Strength Band Resistance Chart
141. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
142. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
143. Chain Deadlifts
144. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
145. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
146. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
147. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
148. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
149. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
150. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
151. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
152. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
153. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
154. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
155. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
156. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
157. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
158. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
159. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
160. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
161. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
162. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
163. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
164. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
165. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
166. EPOC is the Answer
167. Rugby Program
168. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
169. The Roads to Rome
170. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
171. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
172. Programming for Athletic Performance
173. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
174. May the Force be with you!
175. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
176. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
177. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
178. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
179. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
180. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
181. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
182. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
183. Warrior Princess
184. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
185. Triathlon Training Program
186. Strength Training Outline
187. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
188. Standing The Test Of Time
189. Power Play
190. Is a Programme right for you?
191. Training Plan
192. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
193. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
194. Double Trouble
196. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
197. Jump Progressions
198. Advanced bench training techniques
199. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
200. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition