1. 20 minutes to save a life By John Rahme
2. 1002 THINGS THAT I DON’T KNOW – STILL LEARNING – BY JOHN RAHME.
3. Clean start-Audit time Part 2 By John Rahme
4. 16 Years to life Young By John Rahme.
5. Optimizing the development of muscle power and strength
6. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
7. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
8. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
9. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
10. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
11. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
12. Break Through That Workout Plateau
13. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
14. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
15. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
16. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
17. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
18. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
19. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
20. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
21. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
22. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
23. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
24. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
25. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
26. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
27. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
28. Getstrength Gym Membership
29. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
30. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
31. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
32. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
33. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
34. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
35. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
36. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
37. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
38. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
39. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
40. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
41. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
42. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
43. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
44. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
45. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
46. Squat with Weight Releasers
47. All orders this month will receive a free gift
48. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
49. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
50. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
51. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
52. New Deadlifting Shoes
53. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
54. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
55. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
56. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
57. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
58. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
59. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
60. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
61. Summer Boxing Routine
62. How to use Knee Sleeves
63. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
64. How to use Knee Wraps
65. How to use Lifting Straps
66. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
67. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
68. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
69. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
70. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
71. How to use Wrist Wraps
72. Weightlifting Belts
73. Atlas Stones Set
74. GS Powerlifting Belts
75. New Knee Sleeves
76. Wrist Wraps
77. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
78. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
79. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
80. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
81. Getstrength New Rig Range
82. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
83. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
84. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
85. Lower Body Power & Strength
86. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
87. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
88. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
89. Off Season Training Plans
90. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
91. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
92. New Front Squat Harness Video
93. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
94. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
95. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
96. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
97. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
98. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
99. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
100. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
101. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
102. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
103. Strength Band Update
104. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
105. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
106. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
107. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
108. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
109. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
110. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
111. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
112. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
113. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
114. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
115. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
116. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
117. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
118. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
119. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
120. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
121. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
122. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
123. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
124. Strength Band Care
125. Getstrength.com New Branding!
126. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
127. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
128. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
129. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
130. Strength Band Resistance Chart
131. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
132. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
133. Chain Deadlifts
134. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
135. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
136. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
137. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
138. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
139. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
140. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
141. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
142. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
143. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
144. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
145. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
146. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
147. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
148. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
149. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
150. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
151. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
152. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
153. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
154. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
155. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
156. EPOC is the Answer
157. Rugby Program
158. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
159. The Roads to Rome
160. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
161. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
162. Programming for Athletic Performance
163. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
164. May the Force be with you!
165. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
166. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
167. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
168. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
169. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
170. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
171. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
172. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
173. Warrior Princess
174. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
175. Triathlon Training Program
176. Strength Training Outline
177. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
178. Standing The Test Of Time
179. Power Play
180. Is a Programme right for you?
181. Training Plan
182. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
183. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
184. Double Trouble
186. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
187. Jump Progressions
188. Advanced bench training techniques
189. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
190. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition
191. The Reuben Simanu Interview
192. Weight Training, Conditioning & Weightlifting
193. The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President)
194. Clean start-Audit time
195. Part 1 of the interview series-by John Rahme
196. The Pencil Files Complete (final)
197. The Pencil Files Complete
198. Week 45 – Your Workout of the Week
199. Week 44 – Your Workout of the Week
200. Week 43 – Your Workout of the Week