1. What Squat Shoes should I wear?
2. What Deadlifting Shoes Should I Wear and Why?
3. Permission Slip – By John Rahme
4. Back to the bar, strength training for masters – Kevin Strachan
5. We don’t leave anyone behind- PART 1 – CULTURE By John Rahme
6. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 2
7. Break Through That Workout Plateau
8. PLAY TRAIN – By John Rahme Part 1
9. Taking orders now – Elbow Sleeves NZ
10. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 3
11. Wrist Wraps – What is a thumb loop?
12. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER. Part 2
13. THE GOOD AND THE GETTING BETTER PART 1
14. Why I need Elbow Sleeves!
15. Open Front Squat Harness World Record Smashed – Kelly Gray
16. NEW FRONT SQUAT HARNESS WORLD RECORD – JOANNE NEWMAN NEW ZEALAND
17. Front Squat Harness All Sport Compact – This will force you to get stronger
18. Genuine Premium Quality Power Belt, at a Unrepeatable Price!
19. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Dave Napper from Australia
20. Team GetStrength had an AMAZING 2015 NZPF Raw Powerlifting Nationals,
21. How to use the Front Squat Harness All-Sport Correctly
22. Front Squat Harness Review New All Sport (Video)
23. Getstrength Gym Membership
24. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF (Training for Masters) PART 4
25. My Top 6 Specialty Bars
26. Are there any Disadvantages to the Front Squat Harness All Sport (compact) other than not being able to do Zercher Squats?
27. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Part 3 First Change
28. 12 Week Front Squat Cycle
29. Squats, Front Squat Harness and Rules of 5 4 3 2 & 1
30. How to Maintain your Getstrength Legacy Bar
31. HOW NOT TO KILL YOURSELF ( STRENGTH TRAINING FOR MASTERS) Day 1 Week 1
32. How not to kill yourself ( strength training for masters)
33. Why you need Weightlifting Shoes!
34. Getstrength Powerlifting Team : 11gold, 3 silver and 6 bronze medals
35. What is the difference between the normal standard Wrist Wraps and the new GS Power Wraps?
36. Pre- Order The New GS Weightlifting Shoe and Save .00 Plus Free Freight NZ Wide
37. Getstrength Powerlifting Team – Auckland Powerlifting Championships
38. Strength Training for Rugby/Rugby League Players
39. Powerlifting Shoes NZ – Free Freight New Zealand
40. New IPF Powerlifting T-Shirt
41. Squat with Weight Releasers
42. All orders this month will receive a free gift
43. Best Protein in NZ, now available at Getstrength
44. Pavel Revisited Confidential Program
45. Getstrength Athlete Eddie Dawkins with the GS Rickshaw Bar
46. New World Front Squat & Zercher Harness Record! Steve Kelly New Zealand
47. New Deadlifting Shoes
48. GETSTRENGTH STRONGMAN ICEBREAKER
49. How to Measure the Resistance of Strength Bands
50. Lifting Hooks have their place in your gym bag
51. Great News: GS Powerlifting Belts are back in stock from small to 7xl
52. Why Should I use Knee Sleeves
53. Video: This is why Getstrength gear is just better!
54. Why our Knee Sleeves are better!
55. New Xfit Light Wrist Wraps
56. Summer Boxing Routine
57. How to use Knee Sleeves
58. Safety Squat Bars Comparisons
59. How to use Knee Wraps
60. How to use Lifting Straps
61. New World Front Squat Harness Records! Ray Owen and Peter Gray from Penrith Australia
62. Eddie Dawkins – Getstrength Athlete Wins Gold at the Commonwealth Games.
63. How To Use Resistance Bands for Assisted Pull Ups
64. World Powerlifting Champion Brett Gibbs Training Seminar at Getstrength
65. What do I need? Weightlifting Belt or Powerlifting Belt
66. How to use Wrist Wraps
67. Weightlifting Belts
68. Atlas Stones Set
69. GS Powerlifting Belts
70. New Knee Sleeves
71. Wrist Wraps
72. New Eleiko XF Bumpers In Stock Now – Limited Stock
73. Using all Three of the Competitive weight Training Techniques into a year round rugby-training system – Body Building, Power Lifting, Olympic lifting
74. 14 Week Strength Cycle Based on 4 days
75. New Australian Distributor of the World Famous GS Front Squat Zercher Harness : Iron Edge
76. Getstrength New Rig Range
77. New Getstrength Sale Consultant
78. New Eleiko XF Bumpers 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg Incredible Introductory price for a Limited Time
79. Ash’s NEW EBOOK RELEASED! Engineering Physical Performance A Neural, Mechanical & Metabolic Approach Strength Training for Rugby
80. Lower Body Power & Strength
81. Our new HT Sports bars are in stock now
82. New USA Distributor of the Getstrength Front Squat Zercher Harness
83. Strength & Power Continuum Training – Ashley Jones
84. Off Season Training Plans
85. Beat the Eleiko Price Rise! Eleiko Price Increase Jan 1st 2013
86. Kiwi Rugby League legend Ruben Wiki and the new New Zealand Warriors Strength and Conditioning Coach Carl Jennings.
87. New Front Squat Harness Video
88. News Flash -Chinayd O’ Sullivan Smashes Her Own World Record
89. Wave Goodbye to Strength Plateaus By Ashley Jones
90. New HT Sports Hyper Extension (Economy Range) Our best priced Reverse Hyper yet!
91. Pushing and Pulling Workouts – By Ashley Jones
92. New HT Sports Steel Strongman Log with 2 Grip Option
93. How To Take Care And Maintain Your Eleiko Products
94. Getstrength.com Gear in use at the Auckland Rugby ITM Cup gym session.
95. Strength Band Sumo Rack Deadlift Using Strength Band Assistance
96. Eleiko Sports Prices must go back up – Best Prices in 10 years
97. 50 Reasons Why You Must Front Squat – The Ultimate List.
98. Strength Band Update
99. 50 + Reasons why you must Front Squat… Join the discussion
100. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen does it again! NEW WORLD RECORD!
101. New HT Sports Giant Cambered Bar
102. Amazon Introductory Special Price GS Front Squat Zercher Harness
103. New Womens Front Squat Harness World Record – Chinayd O’ Sullivan
104. New Front Squat Harness World Record – Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen from Norway
105. Updated Weight Classes for the Front Squat Harness World Record Board Save 49.52 On Your Harness
106. NEW GS Brahma Powerlifting Squat/Bench Rack
107. Investing in Barbells? Check out these video’s by Coach Poliquin
108. New Product: HT Bar Lifter
109. Video: GS Economy Safety Squat Bar in Action!
110. NEW: HT Brahma Truck Pulling Strongman Harness
111. Getstrength’s Best Priced Safety Squat Bar Yet!
112. Strength Workout 20/20 – Ashley Jones
113. 3 Advanced Strength Workouts
114. Why We Make GS Strongman Logs The Way We Do!
115. How to wrap your Knee’s for Heavy Squatting
116. New Videos Posted to the GS Youtube Channel
117. 2012 Program Based on 4 workouts per week – Ashley Jones
118. Getstrength Platinum Now Open to the public free of charge!
119. Strength Band Care
120. Getstrength.com New Branding!
121. Platinum Member – Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
122. Getstrength Powerlifting Team is currently being filmed for the NZ TV Show The Crowd Goes Wild on Prime Tv
123. Behind the scenes look at the Harness manufacturing process.
124. New Product HT Sports Safety Squat Bar
125. Strength Band Resistance Chart
126. New World Record with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness
127. Preferred Zercher set up position with the Harness
128. Chain Deadlifts
129. Getstrength Auto Spot Bench in use at the All Blacks training camp
130. Minutes From Platinum Round Table Meeting For The Southern Hemisphe
131. Interview with : Nicholas Gill All Blacks Strength & Conditioning Coach
132. Interview with Simon Kent Strength & Conditioning Coach Auckland Rugby
133. Interview with: Mike McGurn Ospreys Strength and Conditioning Coach
134. Interview with : John Mc Closkey
135. Interview with: Giovanni Capello Strength and Conditioning at ASPIRE Academy of Excellence in Doha, Qatar
136. Interview with Nico de Villiers Strength and conditioning coach Stellenbosch Rugby
137. Interview with : Aaron Kellett Sports Scientist – Strength & Conditioning Coach Cricket Australia – Centre of Excellence
138. Win a Free Zercher Front Squat Harness
139. Interview With : Tom Mclaughlin Strength & Conditioning Coach Bristol Rugby Club
140. Interview with : Karsten Jensen Strength and Conditioning Coach
141. Interview with – Spida Hunter Fitness Professional
142. Interview With : Ry Forshaw HARTPURY COLLEGE RFC, GLOUCESTER
143. Interview with: Simon Thomas Tasman Makos Air New Zealand Cup & Tasman Rugby Academy
144. Interview With – Ashley Jones Crusaders Super and Sanyo Japanese corporate team
145. Interview With – Jan Reyneke Air NZ Cup Strength and Conditioning Coach
146. Interview With – Brynley Abad Queensland Reds Super Rugby
147. Getstrength’s Steve Lousich Smashes Guinness-World-Records
148. RUN AN EFFICIENT BODY/BUSINESS.
149. PROGRAM DESIGNING FOR AN AMATEUR LIKE ME.
150. Building a Better Strength and Conditioning Coach
151. EPOC is the Answer
152. Rugby Program
153. The day in a life of a strength conditioning coach
154. The Roads to Rome
155. GPP: General Physical Preparedness
156. Interval Training For Fitness/Fat Loss
157. Programming for Athletic Performance
158. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names 3
159. May the Force be with you!
160. Simplicity, Complexity & Chaos
161. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 4
162. A – Z OF MY LIFE IN WEIGHT TRAINING THUS FAR………
163. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part I
164. Advanced Exercises with Eastern European Names: Part 2
165. Tokyo Training – Ricoh Rugby
166. The Need to Increment Resistance during Strongman Training
167. Off Season Strength Training for Club Rugby
168. Warrior Princess
169. Bench Press Setup with Strength Bands
170. Triathlon Training Program
171. Strength Training Outline
172. Twelve Week Challenge – Old School Style
173. Standing The Test Of Time
174. Power Play
175. Is a Programme right for you?
176. Training Plan
177. My Top Five (5) Core Exercises for Athletic Performance
178. Rule of 24 by Ashley Jones Crusaders
179. Double Trouble
181. Five (5) Favourite Overhead Pressing Movements
182. Jump Progressions
183. Advanced bench training techniques
184. Checklist for World Powerlifting Competition
185. Weightlifters look to maintain medal tradition
186. The Reuben Simanu Interview
187. Weight Training, Conditioning & Weightlifting
188. The Steve Louisch Interview (NZPF President)
189. Clean start-Audit time
190. Part 1 of the interview series-by John Rahme
191. The Pencil Files Complete (final)
192. The Pencil Files Complete
193. Week 45 – Your Workout of the Week
194. Week 44 – Your Workout of the Week
195. Week 43 – Your Workout of the Week
196. Week 42 – Your Workout of the Week
197. Week 41 – Your Workout of the Week
198. Week 40 – Your Workout of the Week
199. Week 39 – Your Workout of the Week GPP SESSION
200. Week 38 – Your Workout of the Week