• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sean_a

having brought players up to speed in a conventional way ie firstly 4 wks muscular endurance to prepare body and ensure correct technique I then went on to basic strength phase 5/6 weeks. I did this because I wanted to prepare them for conjunctive training. Have you any guidelines re setting programmes for this it would be useful. We are now almost in season I am keen to follow suggestions I got earlier.
    Yours Sean sean_a

ashley

I would recommend that you log onto the westside barbell web site and order the westside principles book, $49.00 USD p & H, this is the best guide to working the conjugative method of weight training, as to combining it with other training methods it is really a trial and error deciding on how much you need to do in certain areas ie how much fitness, how much speed, how much weights to get the blend you need for each player, experience is still the best teacher as far as that goes, cheers, ashley

callummahoney

@ashley 1126 wrote:

I would recommend that you log onto the westside barbell web site and order the westside principles book, $49.00 USD p & H, this is the best guide to working the conjugative method of weight training, as to combining it with other training methods it is really a trial and error deciding on how much you need to do in certain areas ie how much fitness, how much speed, how much weights to get the blend you need for each player, experience is still the best teacher as far as that goes, cheers, ashley

The Westside Book of Methods is now available as an ebook to cut the costs on shipping.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu

Cart

[wpforms id="8"]