sevens training program

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stanley5000

hey guys

have had a look through site and found one sevens specific conditioning session for a guy with limited time
    but was just wondering if you could shed some light, or outline what an international or professional standard weekly sevens training program might look like?

i had fantastic success using the off-season program for an outside back you outlined for me about six months and continued using the basis of it into the season, so thanks so much ash and damian for that insight and planning
    a family illness means i wont be playing competative 15’s for rest of season, so without a club for couple of months, but a group of us play a lot of national sevens tournaments over the summer. eveyone is in pretty good shape, playing national one or two over here, but with a few months to kill to first tournaments id love to follow a sevens specific program up untill they start. i play wing by the way and have time to train twice a day

any info or plan will be greatly appreciated

cheers guys

joe

ashley

Hey there glad to help out I really think that the 7″s program I outlined previously will be fine for what you need so continue on that and you will find no worries at all and have a lot of recovery time as well to maximise oyur performance, try it for at least a month and let us know your feelings and we can add form there, ashley

ashley

Hey there glad to help out I really think that the 7″s program I outlined previously will be fine for what you need so continue on that and you will find no worries at all and have a lot of recovery time as well to maximise our performance, try it for at least a month and let us know your feelings and we can add form there, ashley

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copy link