Our latest DesignsSHOP NOW
Last Updated on
Congratulations to Kelly Gray from Australia for smashing not only the masters 40+ World Record but taking the open World Record as well!
Kelly Gray Australia 462.97 lbs Front Squat with the Getstrength Front Squat Harness @ Bodyweight 216.05 lbs
43 years old
– weight 97kgs
– height 176cm’s
– live in Brisbane Australia
– at work I am a co-director of my own mid sized architectural practice
– have been involved in sport from age 5 playing cricket, football, rugby, and Australian rules football all at various stages, finishing my Aussie rules playing days only 3 years ago at age 40. I have been lifting for 5 years and will continue to do so as long as my body will let me. It is now my favorite pastime and the gym my second home.
I have just had a shoulder reconstruction which will put any upper body work out of play for some time, but plan on using the rehab period to focus on leg work so that when I am back to full speed I can have a crack at getting the GS front squat record weights up even further.
Shop for the world Famous Harness here
GS Front Squat Harness World Records Official Board
All time top 10 Front Squat / Zercher Harness lifts
1. James Pitbull Searcy (USA)B/W 339lbs Weight 600 Lbs Date 2/10/2011 video confirmation
2. Dave Napper (Australia )B/W 261.25 lbs Weight 551.16 lbs Date 21/7/2015 video confirmation
4. Steve Kelly (New Zealand)B/W 359lbs Weight 507 lbs Date 31/8/2014 video confirmation
5. Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen (Norway) B/W 230.78 lbs Weight 456.5 lbs Date 18/08/2012 video confirmation
6. Jesse Kellum (USA) B/W 213lbs Weight 455 lbs Date: 01/05/2012 video video confirmation
7. Ray Owen (Australia) B/W 204lbs Weight 440.9 lbs Date 18/7/2014 video confirmation
8. Jono Macfarlane (New Zealand) B/W Weight 440 lbs Date 6/7/2008 video confirmation
9. Steve Kelly (Australia) B/W 216.05 lb Weight 462.97 lbs Date 04/12/2015 video Confirmation
10 Bjørn Andreas Bull-Hansen (Norway) B/W 228 lbs Weight 424.39 lbs Date 27/07/2012 video Confirmation